We are pleased to announce the release Glimpse 0.85.
This release includes the following improvements to the core:
- Full overhall of the AJAX hooks the glimpse uses, which fixes serveral bugs
- Fixed issue in history handler that caused all results to be returned and added caching to single client history requests.
- Small rendering bug when in preview mode array of arrays could be treated as array of objects
- Small rendering bug when in full mode an object could be treated as array
In addition we’ve made a change to the MVC3 package:
- Moved IControllerFactory implementation from wrapper to proxy, fixing serveral bugs
- Fixed bug where logger could cause a null reference exception