Since going live with 1.4.0, the feedback has been amazing. We have heard from many different people that the way in which HUD represents the data really resonates with what people are after and servers a general need – rather than just the cool factor.
This release is a service update to fix some edge cases that people have come across. This release sees updates to following packages:
- Glimpse.Core – Lightweight release 1.4.2
- Bug fix on the back end to prevent ajax results that return Json causing errors
- Bug fix in the client which prevents a possible race condition from occurring between when HUD can detect Ajax requests and when it can display them
- Minor fix to client to prevent host event data from overflowing in some cases
- Minor optimization improvement in the client to prevent it from calling out when either the ajax/history tab is selected and the client is closed
- Glimpse.MVC* – Lightweight release 1.3.2
- Minor fix to client to only render Action/View timings if that information is available
In terms of pull requests, I have to say a big thanks to:
And for the great issue reports, I want to thank:
Well I think that is a wrap. For a full list of changes, issues and commits see below:
Let us know if you have any thoughts or comments and I hope you enjoy this release.