Another month has gone by since our last release and this time round its a smallish one. Mostly bug fixes and a couple of usefully additions, but most of our time lately has been focused on v2.
By way of a small update on v2, we have almost finished the work we want to do on the backend and starting to look at the UI of v2. If you are interested in seeing exactly where things are at or seeing where you can get involved, feel free to take a look.
Getting back to the release, here is what we have this time around:
- Glimpse.Core – Featherweight release 1.8.4
- Fix up edge case where UI would not be resizable
- Extending the ContentTypeElement to include optional RuntimePolicy
- Glimpse.ASP.NET – Bantamweight release 1.8.1
- Update to RouteInspector to ignore non AspNet routes doesn’t work for WebHosted WebAPIs
- Glimpse.EF* – Bantamweight release 1.6.1
- Fixed bug when using DbGeography type in some edge cases
In terms of pull requests, I have to say a big thanks to:
- Paul Atkins
- #736 The update to RouteInspector to ignore non AspNet routes doesn’t work for WebHosted WebAPIs
- Björn Holdt
- #746 Migrate Build to use Automatic Package Restore
- James Chambers
- Update to contributing documentation
And for the great issue reports, I want to thank:
Well I think that is a wrap. For a full list of changes, issues and commits see below:
Thanks to everyone involved and enjoy the release!