Its that time again and we have another release ready to go. This one is mainly another patch/bug release, but it also sees support for Attribute routes come to the table.
In addition, there has been a fairly sizeable fix released for Entity Framework which affected people trying to use Glimpse.EF6 with EF 6.1.0 – 6.2.0-beta. This has taken a little to track down, and I would like to thank everyone involved in sorting this out and coming up with the fix (especially the guys on the EF team… HUGE thanks guys!!!).
This release sees updates to following packages:
- Glimpse.Core – Featherweight release 1.8.5
- Fix where Clients that have a name with quotes in it blows up
- Glimpse.AspNet – Bantamweight release 1.9.0
- Added support for attribute routes
- Glimpse.Ado – Welterweight release 1.7.1
- Significant performance improvement when calling stored procedure with binary data param
- Glimpse.Ef* – Welterweight release 1.6.2
- Fixed possible NullReferenceException in Glimpse that was surfaced with EF 6.0.2
- Introduced workaround for bug that was introduced in EF 6.1.0 – 6.2.0-beta
In terms of pull requests, I have to say a big thanks to:
And for the great issue reports, I want to thank:
Well I think that is a wrap. For a full list of changes, issues and commits see below: