As these things go, we’re still hard at work on getting the various bits in place so we get get Glimpse v2 into your hands as soon as possible. In the mean time, this release has got a few fixes that have come in from the community since our last release. It focuses on a couple of small Asp.Net features/fixes and a fix to an annoying bug that effected some EF users.
This release sees updates to following packages:
- Glimpse.AspNet – Featherweight release 1.9.2
- Added support for AspNetSynchronizationContext
- Added support for Build Mode detection of assemblies in Environment tab
- Glimpse.EF* – Featherweight release 1.6.5
- Fix bug lead to cast exceptions on GlimpseDbConnection by loosen GetDbProviderManifestToken behavior
In terms of pull requests, I have to say a big thanks to:
- #836 Loosen GetDbProviderManifestToken behavior
- #823 Implement Build Mode detection of assemblies in Environment tab
Well, as usual, I think that is a wrap. For a full list of changes, issues and commits see below:
Thanks to everyone involved and enjoy the release!